Let us clean up after your dog or dogs and make your yard a fun and clean place for your family.
- 1x per Week/Visit $ 11.95
- 2x Per Week $ 17.95
- Every other Week/ Visit $ 17.95
- 2nd Dog free for a limited time $ 4.95 per additional dog.
- New customer dog cleanup $ 49.00 initial change if hasn’t service in the past 30 days.
- 1 time cleanup services are available at $ 54.95.
- Spring cleanup services at $ 64.95.
Terms: Up to 1/2 acre lot(Front/Rear).
Extra change for larger lots. Both front & rear lot services for an additional $ 5.95 per visit.
1 time cleanup + spring cleanup limited to 100 minutes. 1 time cleanup valid for yards not serviced up to 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following list of the most frequently asked questions for our pet sitting and dog walking services. If your questions are not answered here, please feel to contact our knowledgeable staff.
You can start and stop service at any time. If you cancel anytime within a month, your credit or debit card account will be credited for any unused service. (Except for customers who purchase the Prepaid Special).
- Yards must be easily accessible.
- Lawns must be cut on a regular basis, without large amounts of leaves or debris. We can only pick up what we see.
- Gates should be free of snow, ice, locks (unless key or combination was supplied). If we can not enter through the gate, we will return the following week. You will be charged for a service visit.
- Aggressive dogs must be left indoors on the scheduled service day(s). We will ring your bell and ask you to bring the dogs inside. If you are not home and your dogs are out, you will be charged for a service visit.
- 2 day notice required for vacation service suspension or cancellations.
We do work all Winter. But, If there is a snow fall accumulation of 1″ the afternoon day before or on your service day, we will come back your next scheduled visit to do double doody. In certain areas there might be snow drifts caused by wind. If heavy snow occurs, we might be forced to postpone your service until the following week. We will continue to pick up your dog’s waste on top of snow to prevent accumulation.
We might be forced to postpone service until your next scheduled service visit due to extreme subzero windchill temperatures or extreme heat, heavy rain, persistent rain all day, freezing rain, ice, sleet or severe flooding. We will come back your next scheduled visit to do double doody.
Let us clean up after your dog(s) and make your lawn a fun, clean, safe place to be for you, your family and your family pet dog. Check our our Google and Yelp reviews and you will be convinced that we are your best choice for dog waste Removal. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, twice a week and one time Dog waste removal service.
It’s simple to get started. Just request Dog Waste Removal Service to schedule when we can start waste removal and that is it. We pride on ourselves on our professionalism and caring approach.